Summit County is among the top ten Ohio counties with the highest number of positive Coronavirus cases. We understand that our community’s well-being is reliant upon proper testing; that’s why we’re offering rapid PCR nasal testing for COVID-19. Administered by our trained pharmacy staff, our tests provide results within 30 minutes.
Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call the pharmacy at (330) 929-9183 or text us at (330) 778-4426 to initiate the testing process. We ask that you wear a face mask throughout the process until our staff is ready to conduct the swab.
Currently, we are not able to bill insurance for our COVID-19 tests. Cost for the rapid PCR test is $125.
If you are seeking a COVID-19 test, we encourage you to call the pharmacy to ensure staff are available for testing. Walk-in appointments are accepted until 45 minutes before close, but in order to ensure there is a team member available to assist you, we request you call ahead.
Our mission has always been to provide exceptional healthcare services for our community. We’re pleased to offer COVID-19 testing services and will continue to seek new, innovative ways to serve our friends, family, and community.
Give our pharmacists a call at (330) 929-9183 for more information. Let’s talk!
Have questions? Check out our Coronavirus FAQ:
Do you know how to protect yourself and others from the Coronavirus?
In addition to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine (we have Johnson and Johnson available at Klein’s), there are many ways you can help prevent catching it or spreading it onto others.
- Wash your hands often. This means washing your hands anytime you come home, after using a public or private restroom, and even before preparing food. Hand washing is the #1 way to prevent falling ill from COVID-19.
- Maintain a social distance. When in public, stay a minimum of six feet away from those around you. Obey directional arrows at grocery stores and only take disinfected carts from corrals. Even if you are at home, you should maintain distance from family members, housemates, and guests, especially from those who are ill.
- Wear a mask. You can spread COVID-19 to family and friends even if you do not feel sick. Wearing a mask prevents particles from your nose and mouth from flying into the air and coming into contact with others. While a mask will not prevent you from getting the Coronavirus, it can help prevent you from giving it to others. Do not pull your mask down to sneeze or cough. After sneezing or coughing, change out your mask as soon as possible.
- Clean commonly touched surfaces. Disinfecting your steering wheel, phone, wallet or purse, computer, door handles, and kitchen counters regularly can help kill germs, including the Coronavirus.
Who should get tested for the Coronavirus at Klein’s Pharmacy?
Our tests are available to the public even without a doctor’s order. You should consider getting a test if you:
- Recently traveled out of the country or to another state
- Are planning on traveling outside the state of Ohio
- NOTE: if your airline or end destination require proof of testing, please make sure of what the allowed time-frame is and that rapid PCR tests are accepted before coming in for your test
- Came into close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Are feeling ill, have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, difficulty breathing, or cannot taste food or beverages
- Are immunocompromised or 65 years or older and believe that you were exposed to the Coronavirus
What should I do before getting tested for COVID-19?
Before coming to Klein’s Pharmacy for your COVID-19 test, you should take your temperature and gather your photo ID, and face mask to bring with you to the pharmacy.
Our COVID-19 Bundle is the perfect solution to have the appropriate items on-hand for comfortable self-isolation. Purchase Acetaminophen, Robitussin DM, masks, hand sanitizer, and Airborne Gummies at the Pharmacy in one convenient package. Priced at just $25, this bundle is 25% off regular retail price. Ask your pharmacist for more information when you receive your COVID-19 test at Klein’s.